View Single Post
Old
02-05-2010, 03:16 PM
Joe Cole

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by puck10 View Post
Experimenting w/ different blade patterns, through trial and error, can definitely be a frustrating and expensive process. You just never know if you like/dislike the pattern until you get on the ice and try it. Even if you go the 2-piece/wooden replacement blade route, over time, it adds up, and you're left w/ a basement full of "used once" obsolete and unsaleable blades. Better than buying a one-piece and not liking it though! The most economical choice would be to borrow a friend's stick, but in that case, you can't cut it to your preferred length and do you really want to risk breaking his/her stick and being responsible for replacing it?

Once I find my pattern of choice, I'm done.. I'll be sticking with it for the long haul. Trying to stick with either Bauer or Easton since it's less likely they'll be discontinuing and/or changing patterns like some of the other manufacturers have done over the years.
Ah men.

It's just that urge.... when ... you...see...a..stick..almost...like your...favorite....

...MUST....RESIST....

Joe Cole is offline   Reply With Quote