Thread: CSN Philly Souray names Flyers....
View Single Post
Old
02-05-2010, 10:24 PM
GKJ
Global Moderator
Entertainment

vCash: 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatum Biggs View Post
all I did was report the rumor and ask opinions man, no one said he was coming here. I find your "matter of fact" statement there pretty amusing though. I guess you work in the flyers front office or something. how the hell would you know if he was coming here or not? its not like homer hasnt made a stupid move before. so many people on this board are on a high horse. its a long fall off, be carefull.
And i gave it to you. He's not coming here. For most of the same reasons that Kovalchuk isn't here. Difference here is Souray has a contract beyond this year, and someone with a no-move clause probably has to go to Edmonton -- and that isn't happening, especially since it's Gagne you bring up.

I don't find a need to preface every single point I make by discounting it as an opinion. That takes time away from proving my prowess in other areas.

BTW, how'd I do calling Kovalchuk not coming here? At least you can trust me more than Eklund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipintwine View Post
the dude is hurt and wants a trade.......lulz
He submitted a list before he got hurt, but I haven't seen a report stating that he demanded a trade. If he isn't traded, I don't think he'll be outraged.

Stop Feeding the Rumor-Monger

"I wonder if Norstrom has Forsberg's spleen mounted on his wall." - KINGS17

My 50 Favorite Albums of 2014 (sorry it's late)
GKJ is offline   Reply With Quote