View Single Post
Old
02-06-2010, 08:27 AM
HockeyBasedNYC

vCash: 500
Another SD game on MSG when the Rangers are at home.

What a ****ing joke. I cant for the life of me understand how that could happen. Its 2000 and ****ing 10. Get with it, so annoying.

I am expecting a loss.

It wasnt too long ago when i was bashing the "tank it" advocates around here. Well that has changed.

I would love to go into the break 25-30-7 and in 13th place. Its the only way anything positive will come from this season. Sather must be FORCED to be a seller and the only way that happens is if they go on another massive losing streak. But that wont happen. Theyll hang around the 8th spot till the very end and Slats will make more trades to try and get this team to a one and out playoff appearance so theyll **** the paying subscribers of more of their hard earned money. Personally i think the Rangers are going to miss the playoffs by a point or two. Its too bad because they could've gotten some good returns in trades for Prospal and Girardi, etc. I know this because its not going to happen. Nothing positive happens for this team this time of year.

This pretty much sums up how i feel about this team, even if they win tonight I cant be happy. Its like a hamster running in the wheel for all eternity. Depressed much? Yeah. I am prevented from rooting for the team i love. Thats when you know its gotten really bad. Can't wait to see Drury out there tonight struggling to make a play - so symbolic of this teams state of affairs every time he touches the little black disc.

Last edited by HockeyBasedNYC: 02-06-2010 at 08:38 AM.