View Single Post
Old
02-06-2010, 10:18 AM
ThrasherMinion
Just Chucky

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerdn View Post
Appearantly the actual owners suck as well. Don Waddel Sucks, John Anderson sucks, the owners of Spirit suck. My dad and friends told me that the same thing is happening with the hawks, (except the hawks are good). Their star player may be traded because they havent been able to work a deal, but their trade is farther away i believe so maybe not.

everything about the thrashers sucks except the actual team. (and the sick jerseys/logos/phillip's arena/cotton candy at games)
They haven't sold cotton candy at any games this year, and Phillips Arena is in disrepair. Have you walked the floor between the 100's and 200's? It's cheap linoleum roll that has buckles and tears all over the place. Seats are broken, stairs on the pull-out sections are safety hazards because they are loosely assembled and collapse on a nightly basis. And that's just a starter....

The owners absolutely suck, but they also could care less. They couldn't afford the teams in the first place but daddy Ted used lawyers to finagle the toys to his son's group. They were found guilty of bad practices and had to pay the guy from Texas (David McDavid).