View Single Post
Old
02-06-2010, 01:33 PM
HAPPY HOUR

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by robruckus View Post
Yeah it's frustrating. I'm the type of person who never says anything ever. I don't talk crap because to me it's pointless. There's always going to be another game that might not go your way. Plus I don't talk trash because I have nothing to do with things.

One of the most annoying things I think is when someone is trying to be a dick and is like, "Oh what happened to the Rangers last night?" or something like that. And it's like dude, do I play for them? Do I coach them? Do I manage them? I have nothing to do with it so I can't tell you. Why are you trying to be a dick as if I should be taking this personally. I have nothing to do with it.

The other frustrating part with my friend I'm going with tonight is he's so spoiled with the Devils. He always messages me and stuff and lately he's been distraught about the Devils recent "slump".....I just send him back HAHAHAHAHAHA seriously man? Seriously?
Well said. I never talk smack. I do tend to respond to dicky posters here too much though.

Makes you look like a tool as if your team is good because of your sorry ass. When i go to opposing arenas i wear my Ranger hat. Thats it.

Did wear a red Rangers jersey to Philly once, but was respectful and had no problems. Actually had a good time talking with some Flyer fans.

I have some Facebook friends who talk a lot of **** so I just deleted them...lol.

Must be a generational thing to act like a dooooosh and think its cool. I don't know.