View Single Post
Old
09-25-2003, 04:41 AM
True Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melrose_Jr.
Instead of coming up with a list of off-ice rules, how about sitting down and trying to figure out how to get the penalty kill working!?!?!?!?!?!?! How about worrying about.............ready for this?................HOCKEY!

All this list does is draw attention away from the on-ice failures that Sather is at a total loss to address. Holik says, "there's much more to it than putting on a tie" and he couldn't be more correct. There's a LOT more to it than that. You wanna stress discipline? How about benching the guy who basically threw the game away for us and giving his spot to Petro. If I was was Chris Simon, that might make me think twice about being a freakin' moron on the ice, something some neatly brushed hair would not do. Ridiculous.
You must have posted this at the same time I was making my above post. What can I say? Maybe all the alcohol has had a similar effect on the minds of HFDS.

Seriously though, you are dead on. How about not going down to 3 lines in what is the 4th game in 6 nights? How about worrying about a PK that is rapidly approaching the title of "Most inept in history". How about benching the likes of Messier and Simon when then commit the penalties instead of the likes of Moore & Stals when they.....? I don't really know what they did to deserve not seeing ice time in the 3rd period. Maybe Stals said something in Latvian on the bench and Jackass decided to bench the ofender and the person sitting to his right.