View Single Post
Old
02-06-2010, 10:10 PM
chimrichalds18
the key

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleary84 View Post
It's really ****** that there is no one available.

Hartnell and Gagne are the ones that stick out the most with under performing, but it really is the WHOLE team.

I talked about it in the GDT, I'm extremely displeased with Richards...obviously this has been addressed before.

He isn't showing me anything. I have no confidence in him when he has the puck. I seriously think it's time to revamp the team and stop giving players their TOI just because of their name.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Mac View Post
i'm sick of richards and how everybody praises him... he hardly ever shoots the puck, he's always looking for the fancy pass... one thing he needs to realize is he's not a playmaker on the level of a crosby and will never be... he should just shoot the puck almost every chance he gets...
I said this in the GDT, but I'll say it again here...the only reason the Flyers were in this game was Richards. He was all over the ice and was doing all that he could. I get annoyed with him too. I think he tries to do too much at times, but he has been put in the position of being one of the top 2 centers on the team. He's playing with dead weight on either side of him, and he's still getting incredibly close to putting up points.

It seemed like every good scoring chance tonight started with him. That pass when Carle was right in the slot was beautiful...Carle couldn't finish it. He also set both Hartnell and Gagne up. He took a shot that hit the post. On the short-handed 3-on-1 he made a great move but shot to the chest. He's played poorly in the past, but he's played pretty damn well recently. No help hurts.

chimrichalds18 is offline   Reply With Quote