View Single Post
Old
02-06-2010, 10:26 PM
dedhed

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Mac View Post
i'm sick of richards and how everybody praises him... he hardly ever shoots the puck, he's always looking for the fancy pass... one thing he needs to realize is he's not a playmaker on the level of a crosby and will never be... he should just shoot the puck almost every chance he gets...

no one on this team should be untradebale... how many years are we gonna have bad stretches and barely make the playoffs? i know i'm sick of tired of it, i don't know about anyone else though
I'm right there with you Joey Mac! Richards-Carter-Briere-Hartnell-and Gagne should be on the trade block immediately! This team is disgusting to watch.

Other's constantly state that "they're having bad breaks...hitting posts, or having the puck hop over their sticks".......uh, let me point something out here. They're a streaky team at best, that doesn't put them in the elite of the league, that puts them in with the other mediocre teams. They're no better than teams like the Coyotes when it comes to competing for the Cup.

Other teams can work within the cap and make trades to better their team, why can't the Flyers? Holmgren.

I didn't like him as a player and I like him less as the GM.

This team is toast!

dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote