View Single Post
Old
02-07-2010, 02:22 AM
qwertysac

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixXx View Post
I think Lavi needs to experiment with lines a little more and get something going. Maybe throw Richards and Carter out there together. Having one good scoring line is better than having zero...
This is EXACTLY the problem in my opinion. These lines are no good, especially the Carter, Hartnell, Briere line. The only reason it looks "ok" is because Carter shoots 750 times a game and eventually gets a goal.

Have to feel sorry for briere being stuck playing with those 2. Hartnell has hands of stone and the skill of a 3rd liner and carter is a one trick pony (skate / wrist shot) ... neither of them can get the puck to briere or make a nice passing play with the guy, his talent is going to waste.

And to everyone saying carter needs a setup guy... thats TOTALLY wrong if you ask me. When have you seen him score off a one timer? NEVER..... he creates his own chances by constantly shooting to the net and using his wrist shot.

I would LOVE to see the french connection line... what are they waiting for!?

Giroux and Brieres skill would compliment each other well to make nifty plays and passes and gagne can finish (so can briere)

Gagne - Briere - Giroux

Followed by

Carter - Richards - Hartnell

JVR - Powe - Asham

And of course... the only line thats worked so far this season

Carcillo - Betts - Lappy

Maybe there's something im missing here, but like i said, i think that carter and briere need to be seperated. Leme know what you guys think of these lines, because honestly, they cant be worse than the ones flyers are using right now if you ask me.

Last edited by qwertysac: 02-07-2010 at 02:59 AM.
qwertysac is offline   Reply With Quote