The Inability to Score
View Single Post
02-07-2010, 08:25 AM
Join Date: Dec 2005
Originally Posted by
1) 3 on 1, Richie did chest-snipe unfortunately.
2) Carle missed an empty net after a nice backhand move on the PP.
3) Carle missed an empty net after Richards fed him early in the 3rd.
4) Richie hit the post about midway through the 3rd.
5) Gagne denied on the rebound at the post where Khudobin made a really nice pad save.
On a normal night, 3 of those probably go in and we win the game.
On a normal night, for a good team, three of those go in. On a normal night, for a mediocre team, you get what you got last night.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by JXC