View Single Post
Old
02-07-2010, 02:38 PM
nanook of new jersey

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to nanook of new jersey
i dont think moving rozsival will be as easy as you guys make it seem...he's been dreadful the last 2 seasons, and has 2 more at the same cap hit. my guess is that we'll have to sacrifice a prospect or pick to move him.
but then again...i would have said the same thing about gomez and kotalik. let's hope there's a team this off-season who has a very very unfortunate defensive situation, and doesn't land any of the FA's they wanted.

i'd want only volchenkov if we can get redden or rozie off the cap, and if we can get him at about $4m per year, for 4 years.
i dont think sather will waive redden until last year (possibly 2) of his contract. it's just too much money, which means, no cap space for kovalchuk or marleau, which is fine by me. marleau is getting older and seems fragile, emotionally. i can't see him doing well here. kovalchuk is tempting but hes going to be asking for way too much money. we cant afford to keeping pressing ourselves against the cap like that, even if we manage to clear the cap space.

nanook of new jersey is offline   Reply With Quote