What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Wild this Season?.........
View Single Post
09-25-2003, 06:27 AM
User and abuser
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Stale ol' Hockey
Originally Posted by
10. Darby Hedrickson will fall and get hurt a lot.
9. Matt Johnson will score the most goals he's ever scored since last season.
8. People will ignore all the little things Filip Kuba does well, and boo loudly when he commits the occasional gaffe as he did vs. Chicago.
7. Wes Walz will lose more teeth.
6. Jacques Lemaire will switch from bright green gum to pink gum.
5. Jason Marshall will attack Matt Cooke with a knife when Vancouver comes to town.
4. Laaksonen's "Iron Finn" regular season streak will end.
3. The Wild will take a small step backwards this season and miss the playoffs for the first time since 2001.
2. Sergei Zholtok will be voted team MVP in April.
1. Gaborik and/or Dupuis will miss a significant portion of the season, but the Wild's overall offensive numbers will be similar to last season.
#8. I am afraid there will be plenty of boos.
View Public Profile
Visit aylib's homepage!
Find More Posts by aylib