View Single Post
Old
02-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Markov4Captain

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habtastic View Post
I think even if Price won today, it would be Halak against washingston, cuz he is now playing the #1 role, not win and you're in.

also next week, if we can beat Philly in regulation twice, it will help our cause more than just 2 wins out of three games. Then again, that's the only way to get two wins.
I think Halak has assumed the #1 role, for everyone except JM. I don't JM cares about the fan and media pressure and is willing to send Price out against the Caps. Price needs to learn how to become a clutch goaltender, and if he wins against the Caps, i think people will continue to have faith in him. The Capitals are on an unbelievable run, and for that game i don't think we need to worry about our offense since they're deffence isnt one of their assets. What we need to worry about is our D since their Offense is absolutely spectacular.

I think we have a chance against the Caps, but we need a 60min effort from the WHOLE team. I don't understand people who are already ready to throw in the towel on the CP issue. I mean, at 22 years old, we already have given up. As fans, we need PATIENCE. And, personally i think trading Price would be a HUGE mistake.

Markov4Captain is offline   Reply With Quote