View Single Post
Old
02-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Kjell Dahlin

vCash: 500
I am happy for Desharnais; disappointed for White. I am a huge fan of White and I can't wait to see the following 4th (3b) line: Darche – Lapierre – White!

That being mentioned... my GAWD... how many lives does D'Agostini have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rated R Superstar View Post
Some people need to relax here. I myself am perplexed about this day and find it hard to believe that Gauthier is our new GM for years to come, but Trotter and White being sent down will not make this team worse by any means...I think we got too "attached" to Trotter,White and Desjardins after saturday's game, forgetting that they were only temporary call ups and nothing more than that.

I mean, I saw people talking about Bergeron not having his spot on the team anymore which I think is absolutely absurd come to the fact that we need the most goals we can get and he brings exactly that.

In HFBoards we seem to always despise the veteran presence when a young prospect/rookie is having a nice stretch and we forget the intangible that the veteran brings to the team.
"... I mean, I saw people talking about Bergeron not having his spot on the team anymore which I think is absolutely absurd come to the fact that we need the most goals we can get and he brings exactly that.

In HFBoards we seem to always despise the veteran presence when a young prospect/rookie is having a nice stretch and we forget the intangible that the veteran brings to the team
..."

I agree but they sent Trotter and White down to make room for D'Agostini and Pyatt. Bergeron is on IR so he won't be eligible for the next game no matter what his condition is.

Last edited by Kjell Dahlin: 02-08-2010 at 05:11 PM.
Kjell Dahlin is offline   Reply With Quote