View Single Post
Old
02-08-2010, 09:13 PM
Crease

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by offdacrossbar View Post
what a boat load of crap. torts talking patience ? gimme a break.

as ght said, he benches the young guys, makes an example out of lisin over and manages the lines like a kid with add.

this is self preservation plain and simple. hes reading the corporate script, towing the company line. we pretty much suck but we need to be patient.... well duh torts.

that statement is all about next year and keeping his job this year. hes been pretty awful so far, like the bulk of his roster.

i cant help but think back to the presser after the islanders debacle where uncle larry caught torts off guard by asking what he could do to make things better, what he could do differently and torts had no answer. none. like he had no idea that it could be him.

i happen to agree that this team is weak, soft and poorly constructed. too many highly paid players who are flat out awful.

patience, oh yes, well need alot of that..... i doubt torts is the guy to lead by example however.
It could also be that Torts was given a crappy roster and was forced by management to try to work magic and get this group of overpaid vets and unseasoned rookies into the playoffs.

Just sayin'.

Crease is offline   Reply With Quote