What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Sens this Season?...........
View Single Post
09-25-2003, 08:00 AM
Join Date: Feb 2003
10. Chris Phillips finally has a consistent regular season, solidifying himself as the #3 defenseman
9. Petr Shastlivy finally has a healthy season and becomes the scoring threat from the left side we have all been waiting for.
8. Vaclav Varada shows he doesn't really bring much to the table and is eventually ousted by Antoine Vermette during mid-season.
7. Spezza and Hossa develop amazing chemistry, creating one of the scariest lines in all of hockey.
6. Schaefer and Havlat continue to show great chemistry, Schaefer has his best season ever, scoring 15 goals and 50 points.
5. Todd White proves he's for real by racking up his 3rd consecutive 20 goal season.
4. Brooks Laich has a disappointing rookie season in the AHL offensively, but becomes a defensive force both 5-on-5 and on the PK.
3. Jan Platil, under the tutelage of John Paddock, tones down his game and begins to harness his physical potential.
2. Smolinski shows what a valuable aquisition he was.
1. The Cup.
View Public Profile
Visit Volchenkov's homepage!
Find More Posts by Volchenkov