What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Kings this Season?.........
View Single Post
09-25-2003, 08:05 AM
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: The Netherlands
Originally Posted by
1. eric belanger will avoid injury and have a breakthrough year. not necessarily points-wise, he'll get 40 to 50, but he will become one of the league's best third line stopper centers. he'll be near the top of the league in short handed goals.
What a surprise, your spoilt child. If somebody is asking for a prediction than is Belanger the first player in your mind, isn't it ?
Anyhow concur, it's now or never for him and I won't except another 60 games season.
some simple predictions.
1. Yannick Lehoux will play 5-10 NHL games this season.
2. Dallas will not beat the Kings this season.
3. We will reach the 2nd round in the PO.
4. Mike Cammalleri will prove he has more upside than Jared Aulin. 18 goals for him.
5. Lubomir Visnovsky will score the most points of our defensemen. (what a prediction)
6. Lubomir Visnovsky will have a +20 minimal at the end of the season
7. Already said, Martin Strbak will be our #6 defenseman.
8. Zigmund Palffy will score between 90-99 points.
9. Jason Allison will play around 65 games this season.
10.The Kings will win the conference.
11.Alexander Frolov has a irregular season, despite he will reach the 50 points tray because of explosions in mid-season.
View Public Profile
Frolov 6'3's albums
Find More Posts by Frolov 6'3