View Single Post
Old
01-19-2005, 05:35 PM

vCash: 500
Board-To-Board Mock

Hey Y'all, The Board-To-Board Mock Is Here! It's a mock draft where fans of each teams get to choose the players THEY want! Here are the rules, wich are pretty simple and short:

First Part:
For the first part, I'll post a poll on each of the 30 teams forum here on HFBoard, including the most valuable signed players from the respective team (teams are keeping all their unsigned prospect). Fans from each teams will have to vote 3 players from this list (I'll take the 3 players with the most vote), wich they will keep as their franchise players. All the other signed players will go in the Innitial Draft.

Second Part:
The Innitial Draft. Pretty simple, I'll make a list of all the players wich are available, and I'll go board-to-board posting a message with this list on it. Fans from each team will then have approx 6 hours to choose who they want as their pick. This will be a reverse draft, and the order will be decided with last year's Goals-For Standings (The team with the highest goals scored last year will draft first..).

http://www.hfboards.com/editpost.php...post&p=2378279