View Single Post
Old
02-10-2010, 11:24 AM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

vCash: 500
OT: Southern Hospitality; Chatty, chat, chat

So I have seen a couple other team forums on HF that have threads dedicated to having the fans get to know each other, and I wanted to have one too. A lot of us probably see each other at the games and don't even know it! I'll introduce myself first...

My name is Raven, I'm 21, and I go to Belmont University. My major is Music Business because growing up I always just knew I'd be a musician or be in the music industry. I have played in numerous bands all my life and still play my guitar and piano in my spare time. However now that I have "grown up" a little bit, I realize that I probably won't do anything in music. I have learned to accept that I am not talented enough nor have the drive to make it in such an industry. I am not changing my major because I am a second semester junior and what really matters is getting the degree, but I am toggling between added a mathematics minor or an education minor because I am entertaining the idea of becoming a teacher. I adore children and my main job is babysitting. I work with the first and second graders at my church every Sunday and love it so much. I grew up in Nashville so all my family is here, and my parents and I go to every hockey game together. I am fortunate to come from a hockey loving family so we can share in that together. My other favorite teams are the Penguins and the Sharks.

Oh, and by the way, my username is supposed to be Sab-er (you know, for our mascot) with Pekka and Ellis' numbers, but this message board automatically makes it Sabre for the Buffalo Sabres. Boo.

And here's a picture of me with my favorite player.

That was way more about me than a lot of people probably cared to know, but oh well. Your turn!

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote