Old
02-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Juicy Couturier*
CannonGoBoom

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Juicy Couturier*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleary84 View Post
And to add to this, if you ever see Casein Protein make sure you read into it because it is a much slower digesting protein usually taken before bed. I don't know a lot about it, but if you are looking into proteins, read into it but Whey is always the best way to go.
Casein is a slow digesting protein like you said mainly for before bed or during a time when you dont plan to eat for more than 3-4 hours. Its good because it slowly digests during long spans where your body isnt taking in any nutrients and it allows a slow steady supply to your body. Its really thick so I wouldnt mix it with milk, just go with water. When your sleeping your body is really working to repair and build up muscle but without protein it really cantbuild much and thats where Casein comes in. I only take it before bed if I had a dinner with less than normal protein (like pasta) and if I had a really hard workout. Maybe 3 times a week for me. Some people swear by the stuff and if your really looking for massive gains, a shake before bed every night is important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkatingDutchman View Post
Maybe somebody can help me. I'm starting to get more and more into boxing and I'm wondering if there's anything I can do for the muscles over my ribs. I do a lot of ab stuff which covers some of the body shots I take but I can't quite get the ribs.
Ribs are tough, there really isnt muscle on them. Build up your abs and Lats, thats all you can really do other than just putting some meat on the bones.

Juicy Couturier* is offline   Reply With Quote