View Single Post
Old
02-10-2010, 06:25 PM
ThirdManIn
Mod Supervisor

vCash: 500
I'm Justin. Also 25. I'm the friend mentioned in the above post who turned John into a hockey-mad monster who recently said, "Ok yeah football is over. Now everyone focus on the Stanley Cup." The same person who was nothing-but football a few short years ago (though much of the credit probably belongs to him coming in during the 06-07 elite season and his first live game being a play off match).

Anyway, back to me. I'm a poorly educate, highly offensive, usually intoxicated male who works with steel by day and pretend to be tougher because of it by night. The only interests I really have that aren't completely self-centered are reading, drinking, playing guitar (like everyone else), drinking, and everything Sarah Palin. (I also love saying incredibly stupid things in an attempt to get a cheap laugh because I have no real wit. See Also: 'everything Sarah Palin')

I've been a hockey fan since I was eight years old. I grew up amazed at the things Mario Lemieux and Jaramir Jagr could do when on the ice together, so I naturally became a Penguins fan. I still like them, but I could do without hearing another word from/about Cindy Crosby. My first live hockey game was at the Municipal Auditorium watching the Knights. I saw a few Knights game and a few Nighthawks games before the Preds came to town. In their first season I saw my first NHL game live. We lost 3-2, but I was just happy to be there.

Ok... three of us have done it. Next!

ThirdManIn is offline   Reply With Quote