View Single Post
Old
02-11-2010, 08:27 PM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Carlson plays with Alzner, a sophomore with a lot more of talent and more experience combined in the AHL than any of PK's teamates on D.

You seem impressed by size and whatnot, but matter of fact is Carlson doesn't seem too quick between the ears, and with similar talents, I'll always pick the brightest one.

I don't see him as a step ahead. PK is quicker while Carlson is more physical, they're just different Dmen. But yeah, Carlson was picked before so he has to be a step ahead, right? Did you watch PK in Hamilton? Carlson in Hershey? They play differently, but PK plays with less talented guys and has as good results as Carlson so far in the AHL. You could always argue that PK plays for a better coach, still, PK is dominating the AHL in his rookie season, as is Carlson. Where's that 'step ahead' I ask ya?? Hype? So far, considering last year's juniors, and this year in the AHL, I'd say they're pretty much on par.

this is all great but Carlson is a year younger than PK and doing some great thing as a 19yo in the ahl

btw, 2 great prospects

JeromeHP is offline   Reply With Quote