Thread: Cory Urquhart
View Single Post
Old
09-25-2003, 01:22 PM
Subban Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pei_bruins
I was at the Rocket game last night and I am very impressed with this kid, and this is coming from a Bruins fan! Both of his goals were shorthanded, and on both he underessed the defense and beat the goalie with a solid shot. By the end of the game, I was expecting him to score everytime he carried the puck in the zone. He was that impressive, he could have had a couple more goals easily. Also, he wasn't afraid to go into the corners and play physical. He made several nice defensive plays in the neutral zone as well. I didn't really notice his play in the defensive zone, but that's mainly because the Titan rarely had the puck in the zone (only 11 shots). It looks like both the Bruins and Canadiens may have a steal from the second round in last year's draft (Bergeron). I didn't really notice the Hab's other prospects during the game, but I do plan on attending the majority of Rocket games, so I'll keeps ya's posted. I'm not going to the game friday night though, because it sold out the day tickets went on sale! That's the effect Sidney Crosby has these days I guess.
Nice to hear...thanks a lot! Very appreciated!!!