View Single Post
Old
02-13-2010, 03:21 PM
shoot the puck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by USF Shark View Post
so I went to watch the opening Ceremonies with some Canadian friends at a bar here in Toronto...let me just say that by the end of it they were all horribly embarrassed by the opening ceremonies. Was that the general consensus by the people here, that it was pretty bad? I thought it was kind of lame....

Our suggestions as to how to make it more entertaining:

1) William Shatner lights the torch.

2) To represent Toronto, the skaters who were skating around the rink should have all run into each other, thus representing the massive pileups on the 401

3) Harper prorogues the ceremonies half-way through because he didn't want to have to deal with this **** anymore.

4) Jack Layton caries one of the torches, and is promptly tackled by Harper's secret service.

5) When the native tribes came out, the mounties showed up to shew them away; a big rug is rolled out and they are swept under it.

Thus you would have authentically Canadian ceremonies!
I went to watch the opening at a bar with a bunch of friends. We were all really psyched about it. It was flat out boring.too long and just didn't look professional especially for something as big as the olympics.

All the girls loved those giant totums, They looked like giant dildoes.

Sydney and Beijing was awesome. This one was a dissapointment.

shoot the puck is offline   Reply With Quote