Thread: Recalled/Assigned: Desharnais, Pyatt, Subban sent down
View Single Post
Old
02-14-2010, 10:43 AM
Kriss E

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onice View Post
The scuttlebutt among people like McGuire & McKenzie is that the Habs are interested in people like Cogliano & Frulov.

You really think this management team is anywhere near your "indication"?

I've been moaning about the lack of size & grit on this team since the summer and I haven't seen any "indication" from this management that they will address this problem.

And the sad thing is right now only the Flyers and a couple of other teams play hard-nosed. Wait till after the Olympics and during the playoffs (if we make the playoffs). It's only gonna get grittier and nastier from now on.

I want to wish our smurfs good luck.
Well, I think things might be a little different with everyone back.
Personally, I don't think we lose 6-2 vs the Flyers if Cammy-Pouliot-A.Kost-Markov and MAB are in the line up.
We probably win the game on Friday as well.

I think our need for bigger guys would diminish a little bit, but I still would keep at least White here.

As much as Philly was bullying us yesterday, they didn't lose because we were intimidated. The Flyers won thanks to Carter-Richards-Gagné-Briere-Hartnell-Giroux-Van R.-Pronger-Timonen, not because of Carcillo-Laperriere-etc..
They had their top skilled players in, we were missing more than half of our best players and that's why we lost.

We still need more grit, even when healthy, but I don't think it's that bad.

Kriss E is online now   Reply With Quote