What are your Top 10 Predictions for the Avs this Season?.........
View Single Post
09-25-2003, 02:20 PM
Join Date: Oct 2002
1. A forward in the AMP line will become injured by Scott Parker for 25% of the season and Marek Svatos will take his place.
2. Scott Parker will lose an arm and a leg facing Peter Worrell's fury.
3. The injured forward from the AMP line will be dealt along with Martin Skoula for the first overall pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft.
4. The Avalanche will draft Alexander Ovechkin.
5. Marek Svatos gets some Calder consideration but does not play enough games.
6. John-Michael Liles will win Rookie of the Year. This also contributes to Skoula's trade.
7. Rob Blake bounces back from his sub-par year and scores 60 points, with more than half on the powerplay.
8. Ray Bourque will return from retirement to help a struggling Avs team in December. much like Mario Lemieux did with the Pens.
9. David Aebischer will exceed expectations and win the Hart and Vezina. However, he doesn't go out Jose Theodore-style the year after as there will be a lockout in 2004.
10. The Stanley Cup Finals will be postponed by a diseased old woman looking for her red dress that she left on the street. The arena gets contaminated with germs and the Finals are never to be replayed.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Yayo