02-15-2010, 02:44 PM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
And of course thats what i'm saying

Torts went ballistic, just short of putting is hands on Del , you can't even debate that. So then I ask, was this a repeat offender? Was it a veteran who made this mistake? Was the call BS? I can totally relate to Del Z's side of what happend. It was a mistake, a rookie one, first time he did that infact. No prior offenses, he didn't deserve the lashing he got, it was kind of silly for Torts to act like this kid has been doing this for more than one game.

Zherdev? Del Z has already proven in a few short months he has more guts than a guy like Zherdev.

Bottom line, Del Z has helped this team way more than he has hurt it, he made a mistake on that one call, lets not go overboard here. Oops too late Torts.
You keep on suggesting Torts went overboard. How? Unless Del Zotto regresses into a shell or something, Torts was right and made the right now.

ECL is offline   Reply With Quote