View Single Post
Old
02-15-2010, 09:07 PM
19sharks19

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarByte View Post
yeah I wouldn't put him as anything other than 7th for pp.

We don't need leach as 7th, simply because we've already got plenty of defensive dmen, but after losing ehrhoff we can always use offense on the powerplay.

I don't think demer's rookie factor is that huge considering he's going to be in such a limited role plus he's been playing plenty of games this season to prepare.

As for staubitz...we don't need him. If we want an enforcer type of guy I'd much rather have mclaren. Mclaren can actually handle heavyweights, staubitz can not. Staubitz also still has tons of dumb penalties. Can't have dumb penalties in the playoffs...Mclaren does not do many dumb penalties.

and if we don't need mclaren's enforcer role, ferreiro is another person people aren't mentioning as much as they should. Mcginn-Mitchell-Ferrerio would be a great 4th line if we're facing a chicago/detroit/other offensive type of team.
I really like that 4th line. Truly. Young, loads of speed and unlike most 4th lines-CAN ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE OFFENSIVELY. Plus, with some time together (if T.M. would leave it), this combo may get Mitchell back to his game. If only T.M. would see this, man. Shelley and Staubitz were killing this line.

On McLaren, i`d really like to see him come as an extra forward in the run. Will need his size and strength for sure and, will be good to alternate with some via lines 3 and 4.

19sharks19 is offline   Reply With Quote