View Single Post
02-16-2010, 02:21 AM
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Saintsgoale30
Originally Posted by RStar View Post
Stamkos has been on fire. Bergeron should have never made the team.
Stevie Y. was actually in Boston to scout Stamkos and St. Louis and left the game raving about Bergeron. He lead two horrendous Bruins teams in goals and point two years in a row, his rookie season he played in the world championship, next year MVP at the world juniors, and the year after the lockout he finish second behind Crosby for points leader on the world championship team. Even Recchi who has played with many great players over his long career has said Patrice is the best center he has ever played with. Yes his stats this year are low but since his rookie year he has been developing into if not the best one of the best all around players in the game. Because of this he plays against opponents top lines every game and is saddled with more defensive wingers. Show me Stamkos's points totals and plus/minus playing every shift against his opponents top line without St. Louis. Please just watch him play and you will notice him all over the ice all game long. I promise you, you will not be disappointed.

P.S.- Even though I am American I am rooting for Canada. I already love Canada but the mere fact the Mike Komisarek was named to the USA team, even though he's injured and isn't playing, makes me want to denounce my citizenship and make the 7 hour trip to the border from Rhode Island permanent.

Saintsgoale30 is offline   Reply With Quote