View Single Post
Old
02-16-2010, 01:14 PM
Kel Varnsen
Below:Glass's Skill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckface Avery View Post
I don't understand everyone with their sell sell sell attitudes. As was stated earlier the East is extremely weak this year. The Rangers are 2 i repeat 2 games out of the sixth spot in the East.

For all you people who believe that nothing can happen in the playoffs you are WRONG! We have a great goalie and great goal scorer not to mention lots of recently added toughness. I'm not saying were going to win the cup nor that we are favorites but anything can easily happen when we get to the playoffs.

I don't want to mortgage off our future by any means but if a 2nd round pick will strengthen our team by a significant amount by all means Glen pull the trigger.

Sell prospal and jokinen and this team is worthy of Edmonton status.

I don't post often but I am a frequent visitor to the forum and it makes me sick to see all you people call yourself Rangers fan when all you want to do is see this team lose and sell off valuable assets just so you can say I told you so.

Start your own thread for negative talk about the Rangers and keep it all there because you guys are really beginning to go overboard. I will never root against my team even if its the last game of the season and were out of the playoffs

LGR! All the way
I'm with you 100% there. I didn't start posting until all the negative stuff finally got to me, but I have to think this isn't reflective of the fanbase at large if that's any consolation.

Kel Varnsen is offline   Reply With Quote