View Single Post
Old
01-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Mess
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bileur
Considering you always compared the two using point totals before and recently (when it was convienient for your comparison) started using goals I guess I was confused.
NO I just commented because I just watched the two play each other tonight and I was surprized that they were close ... If you will look above I clearly said that Welly was 7th in the AHL and since Spezza is first and they have similar goals, meaning you don't have to Sherlock Holmes to know and be able to conclude that Spezza has more assists and therefore more points ... I thought that would be obvious .. I guess I was wrong ..

and BTW do you always compare the same things or can we move on to other things once in a while ..

Lets not Forget that Spezza is an NHL regular, and high draft pick that is playing in the AHL only because of the Lockout and Welly is neither .. Spezza is expected to be doing what he is .. not necessarily Welly and considering the Spezza is the only player younger then Wellwood then I can also conclude that he is doing pretty well .. and considering that Binghamton is better offensively as in Goals for than St. Johns it might surprize you that Spezza is a +6 and our little guy is a + 14 ..

Perhaps I struck a nerve by comparing our little highlight reel player to your NHL Super Star and the results are similar in fact before tonights game they both had the same .. GOALS WISE ..

All I said is that the two players have similar goals ... Upon further evaluation .. there are 8 players in fact currently in the AHL that have more goals then Spezza and 9 more then Welly ..

Or do have a problem with that as well and want to tell me about points again .. ???

Last edited by Mess: 01-23-2005 at 12:17 AM.