View Single Post
Old
02-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Czechexpert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by alesmarv View Post
Ok I lied I will respond once more. I completely agree that Frolik was considerably more skilled, thats why they called him baby Jagr. But there was one thing Frolik always lacked and that was drive, just like Panik, and although imo Voracek has drive he doesnt have that fire in his game like Frk does. I think the fight that Frk shows is more important because it cannot be taught. He isnt more skilled then Frolik at the same age but I think he is a better player, his pure skill will improve and he will get better, he is only 16, and frankly he isnt a bad player as it is. Its his mental game and drive that im excited, I cant remember a Czech player like him, he has what almost all the recent high picks out of Czech republic severely lacked.
In any case Frk and Musil are the best Czech players coming up, before these two there has been nothing to be excited about since Voracek.
Voracek had same drive as Frk, of course Frk is more physical but Voracek had same passion and determination as Frk and he was more of team player, Frk is selfish at times.
I would not compare Panik and Frolik at all, Panik very probably won´t be player, he lacks desire and competitiveness.
Frk is physically much more developed than Frolik at the same age which from my standpoint is not very positive. As I said, Frk is very average skater while Frolik was always excellent skater, plus had better hands and higher hockey IQ.

Czechexpert is offline   Reply With Quote