View Single Post
02-17-2010, 07:54 PM
Moses Doughty
Long term bandwagons
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Gino 14 View Post
And because it's not interference, it's not in the crease either. Ref - 1, you - 0.
It's more than obvious that so many of these plays are so much easier to blame on the ref than to admit fault by yourself or one of your own. Did you ask your team mate why he was a bonehead for dumping the guy on you? Nope, blame the ref instead.
So, he still has to get up off of me and not just lay on me. He purposely stayed on me until the puck was in the slot on their cant argue that. If he had gotten up right away I have no beef with the ref, but the aftermath shouldve resulted in the in the crease rule.

Originally Posted by sjmay View Post
Yes, I completely believe that an official can prevent SOME injuries, but if you think that a team is going to stop checking from behind or cross checking because they have had it called 3 times, you are beyond delusional bud,

I can call a team for 10 cross checks, does that mean the 11th one won't happen, or that I just know it's gonna happen eventually?

Why isn't the player or team that commits the fouls on the hook for ANY of the penalties they commit? Do you really think they are going to stop because of a 2 minute penalty?

As far as your stories, I love it, you KNOW it's not goalie interference, yet you still blame the ref, amazing, and pretty much proves Stripes point.

BTW, you said you played an Arizona team, and judging by your name, you probably play out of Cali, where in Cali do you play can I ask?
Ive played this team many times(same league) many times, and these specific guys to boot. They stop their cheap shots when they get called on it a few times. I didnt say goalie interference, but in the crease couldve been called when he purposley stayed on me. And that situation wasnt against an Arizona team, but the helmet one did. BTW I play in Oxanard. You play at Logitech right?

Moses Doughty is offline   Reply With Quote