View Single Post
02-18-2010, 01:46 PM
vCash: 500
Ive got a few of these. Had one guy a few years back that I could never figure out why. The one that sticks out the most is I was forechecking on a play, took a swipe at the puck and hit the guys skate. He took 3-4 strides and went down. Got called for the trip and I just sort of looked at him and went to the box. Come out of the box and end up in the zone with puck. Same guy pulls my feet out from underneath me no call. I was like I get pulled down and no call? His response was oh well two wrongs dont make a right.

Another time in our playoffs had another ref that was just horrible. One of our guys got a roughing call when had the puck and the opposing player ran into him. Had a few guys on our team that had guys taking runs at them all game long in a no check league. It was like he had blinders on to what was happening. Our team ended up getting another penalty for roughing while our guy had the puck and got hit. I ended up getting thrown out of the game for questioning his eye site in no uncertain terms.

kingpest19 is offline   Reply With Quote