Thread: Line Combos: For after the Olympic Break
View Single Post
Old
02-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Mike Richards 18

vCash: 50
For after the Olympic Break

OFFENSE
that Giroux has great vision and while Gagne has started to score i think these two should be paired together. i also think Richards needs a change to simply things and to stop trying to force things like he seems to be doing.

Gagne Giroux Asham/Powe
Hartnell Carter Briere
JVR Richards Asham/Powe/Carcillo
Lappy Betts Carcillo/Powe

Gagne gets a good playmaker who can make great passes and you leave someone like Asham on that like to grind and protect them. leave Carters line as is. Put Give Richie a change of scenary. leave Betts line as is. It would be nice to add a decent forward for Richies line but idk who you would take out? Powe?

Defense
I feel they are playing well together. its crazy how the waiver pick ups have been soo important. Krajicek has really helped. Coby and Bart do struggle but their solid enough for third line on defense.

GOALIE
Leighton has been a great suprise!! but all the goals he s given up as of late are all weak goals. if he can get that under control and the defense continues to play this well i see no need to do anything with goaltending until summer. Leighton is just so big and that helps so much but i feel that has something to do with the weak goals he does give up.

long post bored watching the olympics and missing my Flyers what does everyone think of this and if we did add a depth dman or a top 9 forward who are the possibilities and what do you give in return??

Go USA/Canada

Mike Richards 18 is offline   Reply With Quote