View Single Post
Old
01-24-2005, 09:08 AM
FlyersGuy69

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to FlyersGuy69
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
The Patriots own Peyton Manning though and they played him 3 times in a row IN New England in cold weather (maybe not the season opener). This game is in Jacksonville, in a warmer climate and the Patriots are playing one of the better defense they have seen all season...the Eagles only gave up an average of 16.3 points this season, I don't care who they played that is damn good.
the Steelers defense was better than the Eagles. and you can spin the whole Colts/Pats rivalry if it makes you feel better but what scary talented team have the Eagles beat this year? the Falcons are good but would have been equivalent to a wild card team in the AFC. a non factor basically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
Andy Reid has won every game after a bye week in his head coaching carreer as well. Both teams will be well prepared this game will be very close.
hold on to that stat and let me know how it works out for ya. I think that streak will end in 2 weeks.

and I agree that both teams will be prepared for the game but that doesn't mean it will be close. we'll see what happens in 2 weeks.