View Single Post
Old
09-25-2003, 05:05 PM
RANGER#11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby
I don't know about you guys, but he showed me something tonight vs Columbus. He should have a comeback year like Nedved did last year. I know it was only one game against a minor league caliber team, but he played hard and mean. He took some penaltys, but its preseason. He looks like he could have a year like he did a couple years ago with the FLY line. If we could get those numbers out of him with the jacked up Nedved line leading the pack then we just may just be okay this year.

Lundmark didn't look that great, but it was only one game. I'd still like to see him get a couple of games with Lindros to see what he's got but we shall see. I keep hearing about this Holik-Lundmark chemistry but I didnt see it. If he could step up and play with Lindros then Sather could move Carter for a defenseman and maybe a real live checking winger....but before I get ahead of myself......
I agree about Lindros he did look good. It looks like he has his chip back on his shoulders. I thought the whole line had good chemistry. It is a good sign to have are #1 and #2 line seem to click well together. And how about Dunham, good game.