View Single Post
Old
01-24-2005, 07:07 PM
meadvilledog

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by go kim johnsson
Remember that Carter nor Richards even if they are signed cannot join the Flyers until their junior season are over. This is what I see:

Amonte - Roenick - Kapanen
Gagne - Primeau - Knuble
LeClair - Handzus - Radivojevic
4th line Stevenson, Sharp, Somik, Brashear, Fedoruk

Johnsson - Markov
Desjardins - Pitkanen
Timander - Ragnarsson
7th: ???

Esche - Niittymaki

Being that the Flyers don't have any replacements unless they were to sign anyone once the lockout ends, I don't anticipate them buying out LeClair and Amonte. I think some work has to be done though, I would vote for bringing back Zhamnov and Malakhov for at least this season and maybe next
I think are lines will look more like this

Gagne-Zham-Roenick
Knuble-Prims-Kappy
Amt-Zeus-Stevenson
Rady-sharp- ?

pitk-desj
John-Rag
Mark- sedin/timm/malakov

esche-nitty

I think will sign zham to maintain a fairly good 1st line. Knuble and Prims are a perfect match and we all know kappy loves to play with prims as well. Personally I like amonte at a much reduced price (he can still skate and forcheck hard). The size of zus and stevenson make them natural 3rd line defensive shut down guys. Although zus has shown the ability to score. As far as the 4th line thats hit and miss. personally I wouldn't mind seeing rady on a higher line (i think he'll turn into quite a player if surrounded by good/offensive line mates), but i'm not sure where he'd fit.