View Single Post
Old
02-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Gino 14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobgoblin Steve View Post
Today was my I hate the ref day. Im a clean player, everybody in the league knows it, and I have a good relationship with the refs. 'till today.

< 30 seconds in the third, down a goal faceoffs down in the offensive zone, goalies pulled. puck drops Im the 6th F so I go to the net. shot comes and its stopped. I get a shove and a punch in the face. Its not the first time Ive been punched in the face by this team, they're a bunch of ass*oles. No call. Ref was right there, asked me if I was ok, and I started complaining about the lack of a call. He says I cross checked the guy, and he hit me back. Bogus. The guy who hit me was on the other wing and came at me after the whistle blow. I complained some more and I get a misconduct- and I'm out of the game- no penalty against my team, just I'm out. I was at the end of my shift in any case, but to have a 6 on 4 as it should have been would have been huge. We could have tied it up with all that time.

f'ing stupid.

And just think, by complaining to the ref rather than continuing to play, you put your team down a man. Not only do you get tossed, you hurt your team by taking yourself out of the play, but it's the refs fault. Brilliant.

Gino 14 is offline   Reply With Quote