View Single Post
Old
02-20-2010, 09:44 PM
Miller Time

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeafsandSharksfan View Post
That leaves Edmonton with four goalies.
for this year it would be 3, since Khabibulin isn't coming back... which is what they started the year with, so dubnyk would likely be heading back to the AHL.

in the offseason they'd have to make a decision, assuming Khabibulin comes back healthy from the back problems, but given his age and the recent DD issues, I'm thinking that Edm might be looking for a way to cut him loose... not sure how they'd do it since he's got a pretty brutal contract, but if they at least have a #1 playing for them and getting wins, it's not as big of a deal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yummy Snack View Post
Could we please have Price instead of Halak? Pretty please? We'll throw in Omark too if you want?
I'd actually be comfortable with the Habs trading one or the other... I'm leaning towards it being whomever has the most value at the deadline, so if Gauthier got the feel that Price had more value and could squeeze something more out of the deal, I'd be for it.

not sure that Omark would be that "something more", we don't need any more smurfs (especially if we'd be getting brule)...
Nash or Petry would do the trick, or maybe one of Peckham/Plante + switch the 3rd for a 2nd

Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote