View Single Post
Old
02-21-2010, 02:47 PM
BabyJagrov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laus723 View Post
I support Nate because he's actually putting forth effort this season, WAY more than he did previously. Still don't like him, but if he keeps this up, I'll change.

Frankly, I don't care what anyone's predictions are. I still think Matthias will do more than he's done in the NHL, but we'll have to wait and see. MR isn't necessarily proven so much as he just tells what a prospect can do/is doing.

I think you're a bit lofty, but that's cool. As I said, I wouldn't mind Beach at all if he were to come back, but I still don't want him being the focus of a deal.
I wouldn't want Beach as the center-piece of any deal too... But you add a capable NHLer like Sharp or Versteeg or Byfuglien (well not that big of a fan, even if I want this kid to prove me wrong...), and a pick... That would look cool... You can also add Crawford potential who could be a great sleeper...

And I'm with you on Matthias, and I'm also looking forward to see if that Frolik-Matthias-Repik line that Jacques Martin tried to sell us during a couple of prospects evaluation camps (and as a big part of our team moving forward), I'm really looking forward to see if they can deliver !

Like you said with Horton... I guess we'll have to wait and see until the deadline, then until the draft, then until next year... I don't think Vokoun will be on our opening day roster next year. I would like to see him, because he is a great guy and also a great goaltender. But with the statement our ownership group made...

Wait and see...