Thread: Tinted Visor
View Single Post
Old
02-22-2010, 07:35 AM
stick9

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ean View Post
You should really seek a professional medical opinion on your alleged eye issues with lighting. Make sure you're prepared with information on your family's eye history. Also, if the lighting in your rink "blows" as you say, then I'm not quite sure how getting a tinted visor will help other than having a worsening effect, but that's something your local opthamologist can discuss.
Do you ski? Most skiers wear tinted lens goggles in even the lowest lit settings. It helps with depth perception and reduces that washed out look. I learned a long long time ago. Ever watch F1 racing? There a few night races last season and many of the drivers opted to wear tinted visors on their helmets. They said it reduced the glare of the track lights....yeah tinted visors at night.

Just thought I'd educate you a little on how tinted lens can actually help in low or badly lit settings.

But, thanks anyway for the advice. I'll be sure and let you know the prognosis. You have yourself a wonderful day now, you hear.

Last edited by stick9: 02-22-2010 at 07:46 AM.
stick9 is offline   Reply With Quote