View Single Post
Old
02-22-2010, 12:07 PM
Salzig
I am laudable.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gino 14 View Post
What league do you play for and who negotiates your contracts?
I play in the lowest league here in Germany and I neogate my contrats since we don't need contracts.

I just wanted to share my information. I know some players who played in the 3rd German league (the team ran out of money) and no one had an agent. I know there are some journeyman in these leagues (mostly Canadians) who finance their lives with hockey and these players have agents. I don't know the situation in Switzerland but I assume it's comparable with Germany. He (the original poster) is a rookie heading into his first full season with the pros and I've never heared of a rookie in having an agent in these minor leagues. I think his teammates could make fun of him because he's like arrogant having an agent. But I repeat it: I don't know the exact situation down there. I know the structure of German minor leagues and I just wanted to add some information.

But where did I say that I play (pro) hockey? I just shared the information I received from former pro hockey players and I've always said that my information originate from hockey players and are not caused of my own experience. But I guess that you know everything about European minors, especially about their economic activities...., don't you?

I'm sorry for my bad English

Salzig is offline   Reply With Quote