View Single Post
Old
02-23-2010, 02:45 PM
Shareefruck

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rometiklan View Post
Chemistry is a funny thing. It's frustrating how world-class players can't find that intangible to get their game together. You would think throwing any combination of these players would be enough to get the job done, but without chemistry, world class players can look entirely out of sync. Still, the team managed 40+ shots on net, which isn't bad. At what point does Babcock stop the line juggling and just let his lines play? He's juggled his lines so often that the players will never develop any chemistry. I realize it's a short tournament so everyone is hoping the line juggling results in instant chemistry but I'd say that's a fairly rare occurrence. Maybe it's better to stick with the line combinations and let it ride. I dunno...just talking out of my ass but at this stage of the tournament, all the mix and matching just smacks of desperation to me.
Problem is, I don't think they're the right combinations, and the coaching doesn't seem to have given them the proper system to allow for immediate chemistry.

Now that I've had some time to think about it, I agree with

Staal - Crosby - Toews
Nash - Getzlaf - Heatley
Marleau - Thornton - Iginla
Morrow - Bergeron - Richards (limited ice-time)

Keith - Doughty
Weber - Boyle
Niedermayer - Seabrook (limited icetime)

Luongo
Fleury (could be Brodeur, but I think we need an entirely new look)

Why are you guys still playing Perry on the 4th line? Bergeron has not been useless-- he just hasn't been producing. Perry has been useless, and our 4th line shouldn't be a throwaway.

Shareefruck is online now   Reply With Quote