View Single Post
Old
02-24-2010, 07:50 AM
quoth the Raven
Anders Lindback Fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyfan68 View Post
That is easy, white goes with anything so you could use them later with a different jersey. BUT traditionally you would want a dark color to go with a dark color so getting a green comparable to the green jersey would be okay too.

Then again don't take my advice because I can't match my own junk for crap as evidenced from this 2002 photo on the pond wearing a Winnie the Pooh jersey, red gloves and a bad candy cane tape job years before Kessel ever did it.

What was I thinking lmao @ me. The jersey is an XXL by the way and the same size as the CCM XL practice jersey. I'm not wearing any equipment under it in the photo. I remember wearing a Reebok practice jersey a friend lent me one time as I needed a white jersey and forgot mine, it was also an XL and fit like an XXL.

Hey, you look good to me!

I decided to get the kelly green socks to go with the kelly green jersey... as you say, this is tradition, and even if I could wear the white socks later, I can remember these as my first hockey socks ever. I'm such a girl.

Oh and yeah, I'm definitely happy I went with the medium. I really don't want a hockey dress! Thanks so much again for your help!

quoth the Raven is offline   Reply With Quote