View Single Post
Old
01-26-2005, 07:34 PM
BDubinskyNYR17*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to BDubinskyNYR17*
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Fan 8845
I was thinking now with Weekes and Dunham most likely gone NYR could use some help with there goaltending situation.I always been a fan of S.Caron [Pitts] so maybe a deal in the like of getting him to NY would not hurt .He is a good young goaltender I feel with excellent potential and with M.A Fluery in the back rounds Caron might be somewhat easy to get.so how does a deal like this sound.Plus a center with size like Kraft would help along with a skilled LW.

To NYR: T.Survoy (LW) , S.Caron (G) & Kraft or Beech (Center)

To Pitts: J.Lundmark (C/LW), I.Baranka (D),C.Wiseman (LW) & 3rd rounder in 2006.

This is just an idea, Im not great at these proposals butI think its pretty fair.I add in the third rounder just for the point Pitts players have a bit of a upper hand potential wise.
I do like Surovy alot. And he would cost more than Lundmark. Id also like to take a look at Abid. And on D I like Melichar, he plays a physical game but always gets hurt and would be cheap.

How about Abid and Melichar to Rangers for Poti, Lundmark and Cash.

Reason for Rangers, we need a big LW. Abid has been hurt but he is a LW with size and some scoring ability. If Mario cant turn Lundmark into a player than no one can. This would be Lundmark's chance. Poti would give the pens a young offensive dman. Melichar would give the Rangers a dman that can play a simple game and physical.