View Single Post
02-25-2010, 01:07 AM
Schoolyard Puck
budster's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Northern Utah
Country: United States
Posts: 234
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by canuck44 View Post
What is this "girdle" you guys are talking about?
Just go to hockeymonkey or hockeygiant. They have a separate section for each in their inventory list so u can see the diff.

A RH girdle is similar to ice hockey pants. RH pants go all the way down to the skates whereas ice "pants" (more like shorts) hit just above the knees.

budster is offline   Reply With Quote