View Single Post
Old
02-25-2010, 06:06 PM
Miller Time

vCash: 500
just mindless rumors, i hope...

though I wouldn't mind Horton in the lineup, I'm not keen on parting with S.Kost just yet. The kid's game has the potential to be great, not necessarily as outright skilled as his brother, but he seems to have a much better feeling of the game and plays with some solid "spunk".

i'd want to see him get at least one more offseason to show the maturity he needs to take the next step, if he does figure out how to be a pro from may-august, he could come to camp ready for a permanent top 6 role... would hate to see him do that for another team, especially since he'll still be quite cheap for the next few seasons.

no interest in brad boyes at all, that would be a step in the wrong direction. nice player, and decent contract (even if he is struggling this season), but he is the furthest thing from physical, and we really don't need another of the "same" player for our top 6.

but packaging D'agostini and Maxwell as part of a deal to land a physical top 6 player... that's the kind of move we need to be thinking of!

Miller Time is offline   Reply With Quote