View Single Post
Old
02-26-2010, 10:50 AM
claude boivin lives
flat out spectacular

vCash: 500
I think I might hate Legs & Back more than Plyo. Plyo is tons of legwork, but at least a good amount of it is easy stuff. With Legs & Back, there isn't as much legwork, but almost all of it is pretty damn brutal for me. I don't mind all the pull-ups...it's a relief when they come.

I said in my post yesterday that I had done abs, but I meant the day before...yesterday was yoga. Today was Legs & Back, and Abs. I've realized that Abs are much harder on this day as my legs are totally beat going into it. Also, I'm really not crazy at all about the fact that the last 15-20 mins of the day before in yoga is targeting your Abs. So you're basically doing Abs 3 days in a row, no rest. That doesn't seem very beneficial to me. I can handle it fine, I just worry that working the abs hard on that yoga day might be detrimental. I like the every other day routine, and giving the muscles rest in between. I guess it's not as important for muscles that are being toned rather than loaded with heavy weight for muscle building, but still...I don't like it. And I guess I'm supposed to not worry about it as Tony Horton and the Beachbody people should know more about the subject than me. But **** em, I'm skeptical dammit.

claude boivin lives is offline   Reply With Quote