Old
02-28-2010, 03:09 PM
CrazedZooChimp
Not enough guts

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to CrazedZooChimp
Quote:
Originally Posted by yadadaiholla View Post
Not me, whatever happens and affects the regular season is worth it. I have been absolutely loved these olympics and have been anticipating them for 4 years. Seeing crosby and iginla, sharks line, the emergence of shea webber/drew doughty and duncan keith show casing his abilities on a national stage has been terrific. Ryan millers play in net for the national stage, ovechkin and the russians forgetting to show up when it counts are great hockey stories. I will always remember these olympics. While thornto/marleau/heatley or even crosby could get hurt i will forget who they lose to in the playoffs while i will always remember the other stories i mentioned.
Would you rather the US won the gold or the Sharks win the cup?

I'd actually be curious about the poll now, I had assumed most people thought like me and Chomp, but maybe not. The olympics are a fun little tournament with some good hockey, but honestly, I the amount I care about it doesn't even sniff the amount I care about the Sharks, and if the olympics didn't happen, I wouldn't notice. If hockey seasons don't happen, or the Sharks really suck, I become incredibly unhappy.

CrazedZooChimp is offline   Reply With Quote